Report an Issue

Report an Issue

Police Department 

Code Enforcement Complaint

Theft/Lost Property Report

Tip-a-Cop Police Report


Other Departments

This includes other service requests related to community services such as city streets, parks, storm drains and water. These may include issues such as water leaks,  park restroom repair, pot holes, and street light outages. 


Service Requests